My name is Christy Segura and I graduated from The Lauterstein-Conway Massage School 500+ hour program in 2007. My training includes Swedish, Spa, Sports, Clinical, and Deep tissue/sports techniques. I truly didn’t fall in love with my career choice until I found my niche working for a chiropractor in 2007. I worked with individuals with frozen shoulder syndrome, athletes with repetitive motion injuries, and individuals with aches and pains from motor vehicle accidents. Working with this demographic has taught me how to address clinical issues accordingly and am humbled to have been able to assist in their recovery towards improved movement pain free. I continue to improve my skills as a massage therapist via continuing education courses including: myofascial release, trigger point therapy, hot stones, cupping therapy as well as Graston techniques and plan to be certified in Ashiatsu in March 2018.
I’ve really enjoyed martial arts and am trained in Tae Kwon Do, Kick Boxing, and Krav Maga (my favorite). I have also enjoyed Crossfit in the past few years with my most recent love being powerlifting and had my first meet in September 2017. My experience with these sports have helped me learn what my body can accomplish with focus and discipline and the proper self care for peak performance and I only wish to share my learning experience with my clients. I am extremely passionate about my work and look forward to working with you all!
– 300 hours of Spa and Swedish massage at Lauterstein-Conway Massage School in 2007
– 250 hours of Sports and Clinical massage at Lauterstein-Conway Massage School in 2008
– 16 hours of Hot stone at New Beginnings Massage School in 2009
– 16 hours of Myofascial Release with Til Lucha in 2010
– 6 hours of Shiatsu at Lauterstein-Conway massage school 2013
– 32 hours Body Sculpting at Lifetime Fitness 2014
– Ashiatsu in April 2018